Well, I've at least made some progress on my list, as far as art things go. I've applied for two more shows (crossing fingers) and have a bunch of new work I'd like to produce, involving more dimensionality. I also found an awesome site for business cards that I'm totally gonna hit up. As soon as I get more pictures. Y'know, when I get back from Greece. After I find my muse over there, and stuff her in my suitcase to provide many years of inspiration until she escapes her prison and unleashes her vengeful wrath upon me. Yea. Just like that.
1. Make website look professional
2. Create new business cards
3. Create new logo/branding for Anima Metals
4. Work on new designs for jewelry
5. Work on jewelry designs for portfolio pieces based around a concept
6. Start putting together a postcard for galleries and boutiques
8. Create work I can enter into competitions
9. Purchase 500 enamels book
I've got a bit to go by the end of July. eeeeeee.